Blueberry Rabbiteye Vaccinium Shrubs for Georgia and Southeast
Vaccinium ashei Rabbiteye blueberry performs well in the heat and humidity of the Southeastern United States.
*Select 2 or more different varieties for good cross-pollination and plenty of fruit.
Mature size: 4-8 feet tall.
Hardiness: USDA Zones 6-9.
Gallon plant shipped without pot. Price includes delivery by Priority Mail.
- Brightwell - very sweet and tasty fruit that ripens early in the season.
- Delite - medium to large fruit with excellent flavor, ripening in late-season
- Climax - large, dark blue fruit ripens early on a spreading bush
- Powderblue - powder blue fruit ripens mid- to late-season on an upright bush
- Premier - large, light blue fruit ripens early.
- Tifblue - large, light blue fruit ripens late. Very productive. Should be in every garden.
- Woodard - large, light blue fruit ripens early.
They all bloom at the same time, so they will cross-pollinate.
Extend your blueberry-eating season by planting early-, mid-, and late-ripening varieties close together.
Our blueberrry plants are 1 gallon shrubs. You will receive them without the pot but not bareroot. You should be ready to plant them as soon as they arrive.