Camellia Japonica Sasanqua Sinensis Gallon Shrub
Camellias are available in several forms. We offer Camellia Japonica or the Japanese Camellia, Camellia Sasanqua in several colors, as well as the Tea Camellia--Camellia Sinensis. Varieties offered changes with availability. Sorry, some varieties are out of stock indefinitely. Please choose from available stock.
Camellias are evergreen shrubs with lovely blooms in Fall, Winter, and/or Spring, depending on your selection.
Hardiness: USDA Zones 7-9
Camellia Japonica choices:
- Fifth (5th) Avenue - medium to large solid white peony blooms mid-season
- Governor Mouton, aka Aunt Jetty - semi-double red peony type blooms in mid-season
- Gunsmoke - Red, large semi-double blooms in mid-season
- Marie Bracy - large semi-double coral rose blooms early to mid-season
- Miss Bessie Beville - medium formal double blooms rose pink early to mid-season
- Mrs. Charles Cobb - medium semi-double to loose peony red blooms mid-season
- Nina Avery - medium semi-double blooms rose pink whitewashed mid-season
- Rena Swick - large semi-double variegated pink and white blooms mid-season
- Steve Blount - reddish pink large semi-double blooms in early Fall
Camellia Sasanqua choices:
- Alabama Beauty - Rosey red semi-double blooms early in Fall
- Day Spring - White blooms
- Kanjiro - Rose pink to rose red blooms in late Fall
- October Magic Snow Camellia from the Southern Living Plant Collection
Camellia sinensis - Tea Plant. Grow your own Green Tea.
- Product Type: Outdoor plants