Osmanthus Fragrant Sweet Tea Olive Price Includes Delivery
Osmanthus. Fragrant Sweet Tea Olive. Evergreen shrub, large-growing, with inconspicuous but deliciously fragrant blooms that smell like fresh apricots!
Ultimately will reach a Mature Size of 10 feet tall and 7 feet wide
Apricot scented blooms will fragrance the whole garden!
Hardiness: USDA Zones 7-10
Osmanthus fragrans blooms several times a year, while Osmanthus fortunei blooms heavily just once a year in Fall and has serrated leaves. Osmanthus fortunei is also known as Fortunes Tea Olive and Holly Leaf Osmanthus.
Size shipped: 1 Gallon Shrub without pot. Blooming size. Will bloom this year.
Price includes delivery by Priority Mail.
- Osmanthus fragrans 'Massee Lane' - propagated from plants at Massee Lane Gardens, headquarters of the American Camellia Society. Very fragrant blooms at least 7 months of the year, from Fall to Spring.
- Osmanthus fortunei 'Fruitlandii' - known as Fortune's Tea Olive, False Holly, or Holly-Leaf Tea Olive. Leaves prickly like a holly. Fall blooms have the same sweet fragrance.
- Osmanthus fragrans 'Aurantiacus' - Orange Blossom Tea Olive. Bright orange blooms with the same sweet fragrance. Unfortunately, Orange Tea Olive blooms only once yearly, in Fall.
- Osmanthus fragrans 'Fudingzhu' - fragrant bloom clusters are larger than on the species--visible from a distance. When in bloom, the flowers actually hide the foliage. Blooms off and on from September to April.
- Product Type: Outdoor plant